Monday, March 17, 2014

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day®





I was so excited to receive my sample box from Smiley360 for the Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Mission! My family and I have recently started searching for more eco-friendly, non-toxic, healthy products to use in our home. When I was notified that I qualified for this mission in particular I was completely psyched! It surpassed all of my expectations!  Mrs. Meyer's incorporates aromatherapy into their products and what better way to experience this than the mundane task of washing dishes.  You know how you have those few items that you don't want to run through the washing machine?  Or those special wine glasses that need to be hand washed?  Blah.  Well, I was completely blown away by the Lavender scent that I was sent to sample.  Not too strong, but strong enough to surround you with the intoxicating aroma of Lavender (think surrounded by fields of Lavender here).  And one would think that if a product is non-toxic, better for your home, the environment, and you, that it wouldn't be as effective right?  Wrong! Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day dish soap is just as effective, if not better, than a few of the usual brands that I have tried.  I think  I have officially found my new favorite dish soap while upholding my commitment to my family to keep our home non-toxic and healthy.  Thanks to Smiley360 and Mrs. Meyers Clean Day for this opportunity!



P.S.  I was inspired to go out and purchase my own and the Radish scent is AMAZING!  


Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day®

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete